Thursday, May 3, 2012

Jacksonville, FL–Hanna Park

Another clue to where I currently am is at the end of this blog.

In early March, the South East Lazy Daze group had their spring Get-together.  I had not been able to attend any of the gatherings in the last couple of years, but I made this one.  We had a great time. 

I didn’t take any pictures of the get together, just a few pictures of the beach and the walk to the beach.  Most mornings I walked the beach, below is one of many photos I took at sunrise.

There was a small boardwalk that connected the campground (once you’ve crossed the road) to the beach parking lot.  Some of the trees had a lot of red fungus.  I have seen it before and should know the real name, but all I can remember is one of it’s nicknames – bubblegum fungus.

Mystery Clue #2  (you may have to enlarge it to read it)-

No comments:

Post a Comment