Saturday, March 20, 2010

Carlsbad, CA

I am actually paying $50.00 per night for a campsite with no hookups. I don’t think I’ve ever paid that for a site with hook-ups! For those non-RVers reading this, no hookups means I get a spot to park and in this case a picnic table.  No water, electricity or sewer hookups.  

But location, location, location ----

The picture above was taken from my site at Carlsbad State Beach.  My RV was about 15 feet from the edge of the cliff.

As you may have noticed,  I enjoy taking reflection shots and thought the double sunset was interesting. 

This picture was taken from the beach.  While it’s hard to see, there are 2 RVs in this picture on top of the cliff.  My RV is the on the right. 

I was originally only going to stay here for one night, but after seeing the view and walking the beach I changed my mind and ended up staying for 3 days.  It was extremely windy one day, I thought that I was going to get sea sick while sitting in my RV. 

And of course, I have to have a sunset or sunrise picture.  Here is the sunset as seen from my campsite.

No comments:

Post a Comment