Tuesday, April 19, 2022

New RV!

 


I don't know if anyone will see this since it's been 2 to 3 years since I've posted anything. But today I got a new RV!  I got a Snoozy 2 travel trailer. I'm currently camped at a KOA about 45 minutes from the manufacturer.     

 Interesting side note - I've had 3 RVs & each one I bought from the manufacturer.  Most people buy from an RV dealer, but I like different and smaller companies.  And I like working directly with the manufacturer.

The total length is 19.5 feet, the RV itself is about 15 feet.  It is all fiberglass. 

I still have my cabin in the western NC mountains, so I'm not full timing again. I hope to use it for week long trips to a couple of months, especially in the winter.I have several trips already planned for this year & early next year.

I'm currently on my phone & I don't think I ever used Blogger on my phone so hopefully this comes out ok.

It's not the best picture but I need to get back to unpacking & making it liveable!




 

 


3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Pam! Nice to see you off on new adventures (from one of your Newfoundland followers.) I hope you post more as you venture out in the new rig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congras on your New RV. Looking forward to hearing about the new adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a real cutie Pam. Surprised to see this post. Where us your place in NC.

    ReplyDelete