Friday, March 28, 2014

Crooked River State Park, St. Mary’s, GA

After St. Joseph State Park, I headed to Crooked River State Park in Georgia.  While there, I drove back to Jekyll Island on a rainy day.  I am thinking about spending a month or 2 there next winter and wanted to look at it again. 

I hiked a couple of their trails which was much like most of the trails I’ve been on recently in North Florida.  But I still enjoyed the walk.

There were a few good views of the marsh and river.

Up until this point, I had not seen much pollen.  But on the first day of spring, the pollen fell like crazy.  It seemed like within a few hours everything was yellow.  On a bike ride, I saw this van in the campground. 

I have been singing/humming Happy for a while and then when I saw this I had to smile!

From here, I headed to Fort Yargo State Park in Winder where I currently am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment